Hypnosis New Zealand
Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists
Select your region from the menu below to find a Hypnotherapist in your area
Find out how to become a Hypnosis New Zealand Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist at the end of this page.
NORTHLAND Hypnotherapists & Hypnotherapy Clinics
NORTH AUCKLAND Hypnotherapists & Hypnotherapy Clinics
Shirley Henderson Hypnotherapy
HNZ Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist #206
The HNZ Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
This Hypnotherapy course is a very well balanced blend of theory, practice, discussion and interactivity - and you will be experiencing hypnosis on the very first day of the course. You will learn the skills required to begin a practice as a competent Hypnotherapist and to operate a successful Hypnotherapy business - or add Hypnotherapy to your existing list of life skills.
Hypnotherapy has become one of the most respected of all natural therapies - because it's safe and it works! Medical professionals have become more comfortable in referring their patients to reputable Hypnotherapists, which is further testament to its credibility as a complementary technique.
Recognising this, all Hypnosis New Zealand Hypnotherapy courses are focused on teaching only Hypnotherapy! It makes perfect sense to learn from a dedicated and focused team who have been a part of the New Zealand Hypnosis profession for over 20 years!
Click here to see available dates.
Some of the course content:
* 6 weekly 1hour group zoom sessions
* 45 hour in class time
* Online portal with all class work
* Modern Suggestive Hypnotherapy theory and practice
* Trance inductions, deepeners, interventions & awakenings
* Visualisations, affirmations & suggestions
* Writing effective intervention scripts
* Rapport building, interviewing & communication skills
* Conducting effective Hypnotherapy sessions
* Autogenic Training
* Recording hypnosis session
* Running successful sessions online using zoom
* Setting up and operating a successful Hypnotherapy Clinic
* The business side of Hypnotherapy
* Professional ethics and legal responsibilities
* Experience with volunteer clients with real issues
* Common client issues: habits, phobias, weight, smoking, etc.
Please note : Hypnosis New Zealand does not allow, condone, or support 'Conversion Therapy' or any other therapy which aims to proactively change a person's Gender Identity, Gender expression or sexual orientation. If a Member of Hypnosis New Zealand is seen to be using methods such as these, please report it to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Hypnotherapy is not a substitute for any medical, psychological or psychiatric care, advice, or treatment. If you have a medical, psychological or psychiatric illness or condition, you should consult a medical, psychological or psychiatric professional in the first instance. The information provided on any Hypnosis New Zealand webpage is suggestion only and should not be used to replace the diagnosis, prevention, or cure of any disease or any other medical, psychological or psychiatric illness or condition; or used to replace any care, advice, or treatment provided by any medical, psychological or psychiatric professional. Neither Hypnosis New Zealand nor it's owners are responsible or liable in any way for the choices, actions, inactions, errors, or omissions of any member, or other related party, in any way.